Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
1. Confidential Information: All supplies, blueprints, sketches and other technical information furnished by Airex shall be deemed confidential information of Airex. Such information shall not be reproduced, given to or disclosed to any third party without Airex’s express written consent.
2. Technical Data: Where drawings and/or POs indicate Export Controls apply, any related information (aka Technical Data) shall be handled as per controls enumerated through the Export Administration Regulations (EAR, implemented by the Department of Commerce for items that have both a commercial and potential military use) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR, implemented by the Department of State). Failure to secure such data may be subject to both criminal and administrative penalties. Fines for export violations, including anti-boycott violations, can reach up to $1,000,000 per violation in criminal cases, and $250,000 per violation in most administrative cases.
3. DPAS: Any purchase made referencing Defense Priorities Allocation System (DPAS) DO or DX Ratings shall be handled per 15 CFR Part 700 in accordance with the Department of Defense (DoD) property management system to assure these orders are scheduled and processed ahead of any commercial jobs so as to assure their timely delivery.
4. Quality Management System: Must be implemented. If not contact Airex as an audit will need to be done to assure compliance. An onsite visit maybe needed. The quality manager at Airex Rubber will make the final decision on what will be needed.
5. Flow-down of requirements: Airex requires that you flow down all requirements of this purchase (order) to all interested parties internally and to any sub-tier suppliers performing work on this order. Must use our customer-designated or approved suppliers. Contact Airex if you need to check to see if the supplier being used or you want to use, to assure they are an approved supplier by our customer if/as necessary.
6. Right of entry: Airex, their customers and any applicable regulatory authorities maintain the right to access the supplier’s facility and all applicable records associated with the order, during regular business hours, with limited notice.
7. Nonconforming material: Airex must be notified of nonconforming material within 24 Hours of the finding or nonconformance, for adequate review and disposition of said product. All such material must be adequately identified and segregated so as to preclude its use. Final disposition/disposal shall be at Airex unless otherwise authorized.
8. Change of Process, Product or Work Transfer: Airex must be informed in writing of any change in processes, product or Work Transfer that may affect quality and/or product fit, form or function and must be approved, prior to the change being incorporated, in the manufacturing of material supplied. (Process or Product e.g., a change in; design, manufacturing or assembly, inspection, tooling, material, NC programs or translation to another media) (Work transfers e.g.; from one supplier to another supplier, from a supplier to a member of their supply chain, from one member of its supply chain to another)
9. Certification, Inspection, etc.: Airex may require certifications of compliance, inspection records and/or test specimens as part of this purchase order. Failure to provide these items may result in the rejection of the shipment.
10. Counterfeit Parts: The Supplier shall certify that only new and authentic materials are used in products or goods delivered to Airex and that the products/goods delivered contain no Counterfeit Parts. Practices should be maintained per AS6174. No substitutions, reworked or refurbished parts/materials shall be acceptable under the terms of this purchase.
11. Foreign Object Debris/Damage. Supplier is required to establish and maintain a Foreign Object Debris/Damage (FOD) prevention program appropriate to the nature of the product/service provided, that employs appropriate housekeeping practices to assure timely detection and removal of residue/debris generated, during operations and normal daily tasks.
12. Packaging and Handling: As a minimum, the Supplier shall package all material in a manner that will ensure protection against corrosion, oxidation, deterioration and physical damage during shipment. In applicable, when materials delivered are lot-controlled and multiple material lots are shipped, each lot shall be separately packaged and identified. Vendors are also responsible for handling damage that occurred at their location.
13. Person Awareness: Must ensure all personnel are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity. (Compliance with the requirements of applicable standards and Technical regulations) Their contribution to product safety. (Standards relating to design and manufacturing of products to ensure they do not represent harm or hazards) The importance of ethical behavior. (Respect for moral principles including honesty, fairness, equality, dignity, diversity and individual rights) This includes the understanding of all processes being performed. They are risk proof, accountable and correct as Airex Rubber has been communicated too.
14. Retention requirements: Records whether hard copy or in electronic format, including any test/retain samples, shall be retained for no less than 10 years unless otherwise specified.
15. Revision levels/traceability: As appropriate, any correspondences, including certifications relating this purchase, must reference, as applicable, current PO, Work Order, Part number, Drawing Revision, batch number, which Customer End Use the product is for, etc.
16. Calibration System: All Suppliers shall maintain a calibration system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 17025, ISO 10012; ANSI Z-540-1, ANSI Z540-3, as appropriate. All Inspection Measuring & Test Equipment (M&TE) used by the Supplier during in-process and final inspection to make a compliance evaluation shall be calibrated against measurement Standards traceable to NIST or an equivalent NMI.
17. Sampling: Where sampling plans are used to accept product, all such plans shall be statistically valid and based on either MIL-105 E or ANSI Z 540 and shall yield no less than an AQL of 2.5. For UTC product ASQR-20.1 shall be used. It is expected that all purchased parts be 100% conforming to all requirements. All plans must have a “Zero Acceptance” number. Characteristics known to be nonconforming shall be inspected 100%. An acceptable First Article Inspection (FAI) is required before sampling inspection may start. To qualify to use a .65 or 2.5 AQL sampling plan a minimum of 25 consecutive pieces are required to pass with no nonconformance’s detected. If there are any deviations it must be submitted to customer prior to release or use of the product.
18. Purchasing: Purchasing is the primary contact and liaison between the Supplier and Airex Rubber Products, any questions relating to sales/purchasing should be sent to [email protected].
19. Questions: All questions concerning quality control/assurance requirements are resolved by contacting the Airex Rubber Products Quality Department at [email protected].
20. Nondiscrimination: The Seller, or its subcontractor, if any, shall not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant for employment to be employed in the performance of this contract, with respect to hire, tenure, terms, conditions or privileges of employment because of race, color, sex, national origin or ancestry. The Seller, or its subcontractor, if any, agrees to comply with all the provisions contained in the Equal Opportunity Clause, quoted in Executive Order No. 11246 as amended and hereby incorporated in this Purchase Order by reference. As used therein the word “contractor” shall be deemed to mean “Seller,” and the word “contract” shall refer to this Purchase Order. In addition, the Seller shall cause this Equal Opportunity Clause to be included in the subcontracts or purchase orders hereunder unless exempted by rules, regulations and orders of the Secretary of Labor issued pursuant to Section 204 of the Executive Order No. 11246 as amended.
Airex Rubber Products, Inc. T&Cs, 11/12/2018