Our Production Division is capable of molding rubber products using a wide range of steam and electric, as well as extrusion and die cutting presses.
Our Production Division is capable of molding rubber products using a wide range of steam and electric presses as well as extrusion and die cutting presses. This division is supervised by Production Manager, Mr. Kenneth Perez, Jr.
Elastomers used in the production of specific parts are milled in-house to the specifications and formulas determined by our Technical Director. The molders work to exacting specifications dictated by our customer requirements as well as mold size and material characteristics. At Airex, we manufacture using a quality management system based on AS9100 and ISO9001.
The following is a list, by no means comprehensive, of precision molded masking materials commonly used for surface treatment operations. Click here for a more detailed Materials list.
Preban 3, 5, and A-9666 are premium materials designed for the high temperature and abrasion resistance of thermal sprayed coatings.
- Preban M was developed to meet the strict requirement for processing of orthopedic implants through thermal spray coating operations.
- A-9560 is designed for extruded materials used for high temperature and abrasion resistance.
- A-6040 provides excellent resistance to vibratory finishing and wet media abrasion operations.
- A-7703 was developed for maximum dry abrasion resistance of shot, glass or grit blast operations.
- A-3688 or A-2620 and A-8770 are just a few of our chemical and acid resistant materials used for plating and commercial solvent applications.
- A-1550 material is excellent for airflow/waterflow fixture masking. Core plugs, edge protectors and any application where elongation and compression resistance memory is required.